Song Saa Island, Cambodia
Song Saa Island, Cambodia
One of 24 Private Villas
or Entire Resort
Entire island for 58 people
Optional All-inclusive Packages
A Great Option For:
Notes: Song Saa has a special time we call “Island Time” where we set the clocks forward an hour to allow guests to catch sunrise at a more rested time. The resort’s boats, used for arrivals and departures, run on mainland time schedules in order to sync with real-time flights.
Wedding options available
Inquire for current rates
Song Saa Private Island
Song Saa Private Island is a heaven of sustainable luxury nestled in the undiscovered beauty of Cambodia’s Koh Rong Archipelago. With unique cuisine and stunning sunset views of the Gulf of Thailand, and an array of spa and wellness treatments, Song Saa offers the ultimate indulgence for mind, body and soul. Best of all, our commitment to environmental and community programs means you’ll be treading lightly on this special piece of paradise.
Harmony, sustainability and barefoot luxury are the core principles that underpin the design of Song Saa which includes energy-efficient thatched roofing, sandstone reclaimed from the Villa foundation, recycled timber from disused fishing boats, furniture made from driftwood collected from local beaches and coves, and floors
made from timber salvaged from old factories, warehouses and demolition yards around Cambodia and Thailand. This is complemented by bespoke hand-crafted furniture made by local artisans and artwork sourced from provincial markets or local artists.
What’s Included (All Inclusive)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in any of our operational dining venues and includes shared destination dining experiences.
- Unlimited snacks throughout the day from any of our operational menus.
- Unlimited choice from our ‘House’ beverage list; wines, beers, spirits, cocktails and non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages in any of our outlets
- In Villa Dining; unlimited cuisine and drinks from the ‘House’ menus.
- In villa amenity - Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water.
- Spa Sanctuary – a one-time morning ‘foot ritual’ and additional head, neck, and shoulder massage (a total of 30 minutes for each residing guest).
- Three pieces of laundry per person per day (non-accumulative)
- Snorkelling gear to use at Song Saa’s House Reef during your stay.
- “Sala Song Saa” - local village tour; travel by traditional long tail to visit the neighbouring village of Prek Svay to see for yourself the work of the Song Saa Foundation.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villas and in the island’s public spaces.
- Daily mini-bar replenishment
- Speedboat Transfer - Shared return speedboat transfer to and from Song Saa Private Island to Sihanoukville International Port (please note; timings apply).
- Airport Transfer - Shared return car transfers from Sihanoukville International Airport to Sihanoukville International Port. (Please note; timings apply).
Reserve Wine & Spirits
Many Water Sport Activites
Main Land Excursions
From Phnom Penh – From Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH) to Sihanoukville international airport (KOS) - approx. 40 mins flight or directly drive approx. 5 hours from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville Port, including a rest break.
From Siem Reap – From Siem Reap International airport (REP) to Sihanoukville international airport (KOS) - approx. 45 mins flight.
From Ho Chi Minh – Cambodia Angkor Air operates scheduled one-hour flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Sihanoukville five times a week.
From Bangkok – From Don Mueang International Airport (DMK) Bangkok Thailand to Sihanoukville international airport (KOS) - approx. 1h 40mins flight.
Speedboat Transfer Service – Our 45minute shared speedboat operate three times per day by prior arrangement. Please kindly noted that the boat only operates in daylight hours.
Private boat transfers from the Port are also available by prior arrangement. Helicopter Service – Please contact reservations for details.
Click below to schedule your first travel consultation with me, and we'll start planning your perfect island getaway right away!