Taipei 101 was ranked officially as the world’s tallest building from 2004 until the opening of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai in 2010. The building stands at a height of 508m/1,667 ft. This Taipei landmark was designed in eight sections, since the Chinese lucky number is just that. The building has 101 floors with some of the fastest elevators in the world, travelling at a speed of almost 61 kilometres per hour. The first 5 floors are occupied by upscale stores and boutiques.
- Address: Xinyi Road, Taipei
- Phone: +886 2 8101 8800
- More Info: www.taipei-101.com.tw
- More Info: Daily 09.00-22.00
- Address: No.7, Sec. 5
- Address: Exit 4, Taipei 101 MRT Station.
- More Info: 26eedffe077bae953a0fe4cb4fc2de269c80b33c