Originally built in 1738, this is the oldest and most popular worship temple in Taipei. It has bronze dragons on pillars symbolising protection, and Buddha sculptures in the main hall. A visit to this magnificent temple will grant you an understanding of Chinese architecture and religion.
- Address: 211 Guangzhou Street, Wanhua District, Taipei
- Phone: +886 02 2302 5162
- More Info: www.lungshan.org.tw
- More Info: Daily 06.00-22.00
- More Info: Lungshan Temple MRT Station
- More Info: c1d3269adfd6af954e746c0146919c1893c4d294